The Lakes and Waterways Commission assists with the development and maintenance of a comprehensive plan for the management of the city's lakes, rivers, ponds and waterways.
The Lakes and Waterways Commission needs more members as soon as possible. We strongly believe that a representative from each body of water in town should be on the Commission. Please contact the town hall for an application.
|Joe Spencer||Assistant Chair|
|Jay Knapp||Associate Member|
|Alex Pooler||Full Member|
|Tom Murphy||Full Member|
|Matthew Healy||Associate Member|
|Matthew Chapin||Associate Member|
- 2012 - 2013 E. coli Testing Results
- 2012 Watershed Tour
- 2014 E. coli Testing Results
- 2015 E. coli Testing Results
- Amesbury Waterbody Assessment
- CYANOBACTERIA: BLUE-GREEN ALGAE
- Commission ByLaws
- Lake Gardner Bacteriological Study - May 2011
- Lake Gardner Lab Data - 2010
- Lake Gardner Quality Assurance Project Plan
- What homeowners can do to protect our waters.