** City Offices will be closed on Monday, January 18th for Martin Luther King, Jr. Day. **
CITY BUILDING AND SERVICES
See our City Buildings & Services list of department phone numbers and more.
- City Hall is OPEN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- 9 School Street and the Department of Public Works are open for lobby service.
- The Senior Community Center is open by appointment only.
- The Amesbury Public Library is doing curbside pickup.
- Amesbury Public Schools are in hybrid.
We are seeing community spread in Amesbury. The Coronavirus is being spread at private, indoor gatherings where masks are not being worn. Please take every precaution against COVID-19 as new, confirmed cases are rising quickly. With the holidays coming, please do not celebrate in-person with people outside of your household. Read more holiday guidance.
- COVID-19 Overview and Cases
- Resources for Businesses | Individuals
- Small Business Relief Grant Program - Application now available!
- Council on Aging Vaccine Survey
NEWS & ANNOUNCEMENTS
- City of Amesbury Receives $625,000 Drug Free Communities Grant
- Christmas Tree Pickup - Saturday, December 16th
- Tax Exemption Application Deadline is March 31, 2021
- Amesbury Receives MassDOT Shared Streets & Spaces Grant
- Mayor's Blog: 2020 By the Numbers
- Department of Revenue Certifies Amesbury's 2021 Tax Rate
- Amesbury Launches SeeClickFix for Public Works Issues
- Information You Need to Know: Snow Emergencies
- Amesbury Listens Series to Kick Off in January 2021 - Registration now open!
- Cemetery Advisory Committee - 2 Vacancies (Appointed)
- Amesbury Housing Trust - Multiple Vacacies (Appointed)
- Parks & Recreation Commission - 2 Vacancies (Appointed)
- Cultural Council - Multiple Vacancies (Appointed)
- Liquor License Commission - One Vacancy (Appointed)
- Health Care Trust Commission - One Vacancy (Appointed)
- Trustees of War Memorials - 2 Vacancies (Appointed)
- Lakes & Waterways - Four Vacancies (Appointed)