City Hall is open by appointment only.
9 School Street and the Department of Public Works are open for walk-up service.
The Senior Community Center is re-opening slowly with appointment only services and outdoor programming.
The Amesbury Public Library is doing curbside pickup.
See our City Buildings & Services list of department phone numbers and more.
City Playgrounds (Town Park and Collins Street) are open.
Lake Gardner opens for limited hours (see below), and is open to Amesbury residents only this season due to COVID-19.
Friday, July 10 - OPEN 10am - 6pm
Saturday, July 11 - CLOSED
Sunday, July 12 - OPEN 9am - 6pm
Monday, July 13 - CLOSED
Tuesday, July 14 - CLOSED
We do bacteria tests in specific sections of City lakes and ponds weekly and receive results on Thursdays.
AMESBURY BACK TO BUSINESS
- Back to Business Hub
- Amesbury Designated as a 2020 Housing Choice Community
- Amesbury School Committee Calls for COVID-19 Reimbursements
- Affordable Housing Opportunity: Lofts at Clarks Pond
- City of Amesbury Hiring Public Health Monitors
- School Committee - One Vacancy (Appointed by City Council and School Committee)
- Conservation Commission - One Vacancy (Appointed)
- Cultural Council - Multiple Vacancies (Appointed)
- Historical Commission - One Vacancy (Appointed)
- Liquor License Commission - One Vacancy (Appointed)
- Board of Health - Two Vacancies (Appointed)
- Health Care Trust Commission - Two Vacancies (Appointed)
- Trustees of War Memorials - One Vacancy (Appointed)
- Traffic & Transportation Committee - One Vacancy (Appointed)
- Lakes & Waterways - Four Vacancies (Appointed)