- Recycling is MANDATORY in Amesbury and it reduces trash disposal fees! Amesbury receives a cash rebate for all materials recycled instead of thrown out in trash.
- *G Mello Disposal Corp. will NOT pick up solid waste in barrels or bags that have recycling content in them. G.Mellow will report this violation to our office. Please sort recyclables and place in recycling cart.
- **Plastic grocery, trash and food BAGS are NOT RECYCLABLE. Please keep them out of the recycling containers
- View the schedule for A Week Streets
- View the schedule for B Week Streets
- Only the following holidays are observed by G. Mello:
- New Year's Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Universal Shredding, LLC
is your source for on-site, secure document destruction. Private information isn't limited to bank statements and business contracts. Printed confidential materials are produced daily in every business and by every employee. As the fasted growing forms of fraud, identity theft and corporate espionage threatens to destroy personal credit ratings as well as business reputation and security. Trash and recycling is considered "fair game" and public property. Dumpster Diving is becoming common practice and it is not illegal but it's the biggest risk for identity theft and cooperate fraud. 1-877-SHRED-44
Amesbury Residents and the Central Business District should have their recycling out by 6:30a.m. on collection day.
Mixed Paper & Cardboard
If it rips, recycle it!
Glass, Metal, Plastic labeled #1 through #7
|**If you have a home composting bin you can take the waxed fiber items and place them in the compost bin. Food items of heavy nitrogen, the fiber = carbon material, are good for composting.|
Place recycling carts with metal bar facing the road for easy automated pick-up